Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Coming back

Hi All,

I'm slowly catching up to all the pydev-related things again (its awesome the number of e-mails you can get in 2 weeks), altough I still didn't have time to code anything, my first priority will be making pydev compatible to eclipse 3.1.1 (its strange, eclipse 3.1 plugins should be compatible to that version, but there is always some minor changes that renders many things incompatible, even in only-bug-fixes releases).

Aside from that, I installed google analytics in pydev -- it's really nice knowing that there are people from all over the world accessing the pydev homepage (I need to put a link to it in the blog, but until there: http://pydev.sf.net).

So, if you're curious about it, let me put some things that have gotten my attention:
- the single city that has accessed it most is Beijing (China)... a little more than 3% of the total hits in a month... It's large population may have something to do with it :-)
- Europe is crowded with hits, I can't even distinguish the cities (and Paris is the second in hits, with almost 1.8% of the hits in a month)!
- North America had less hits when compared to the ones above
- And to finish, South America had only a few hits

Cheers,

Fabio

No comments: